Number of slides:
Content transcript :
1. Environmental Science Sarah Jones
2. Environment The environment of an organism is its surroundings, both living and non-living.
3. Ecosystems An ecosystem is a part of the environment containing living organisms interacting with each other and the non-living parts of the environment.
4. Ecology Ecology is the study of relationships living organisms have with each other and their environment.
5. Ecosystem Activity Select an ecosystem and describe both its living and non-living components.